2 men injured in fire after explosion at Gwyneth Paltrow’s Goop Hamptons Store https://t.co/PFLbyQm91Y
— People (@people) July 9, 2022
“I’ve been doing this for 26 years and I’ve seen a lot, but never anything like this,”
Police Chief Austin McGuire arrived at Gwenyth “Goop” Paltrow’s Sag Harbor Village Goop store on June 25, where… people were filling stone candlesticks with rubbing alcohol and melting marshmallows for smores, something an event manager had seen on social media.
When the candlesticks were too full, they exploded.
While they may not have had the money for, I don’t know, a microwave or some kind of device to safely melt a mallow, they did have a fire extinguisher to help the gentleman who had been set on fire on the patio.