Mini has introduced three new special editions, which add several trim improvements for about $1000 to $2500 more than a standard Mini Yours variant.
- 2023 Mini Hatch, Convertible, Countryman and Clubman Prices and Specifications
- Untamed, Resolute and Untold Editions available to pre-order now
- Unique upholstery, wheels and colours, depending on model version
- Priced from $45,800 excluding travel costs
Mini Australia rolled out a trio of special editions – Resolute, untamed and untold – whose orders are now open, ahead of the first arrivals in the showroom at the end of 2022.
Every model Mini sells is available with one of the special editions – Resolute for the Hatch and Convertible, Untold for the Clubman and Untamed for the Countryman – featuring a variety of unique colors, trim and wheels in three different styles.
Mini Australia has not confirmed the variants on which the new editions are based, but compared to the high-quality Mini Yours versions of each model, the special editions cost between $1000 and $2420 more (except for the five-door Cooper Resolute hatch, which is $1,700). costs less).
Prices start from $45,800 plus on-road costs for the five-door Cooper Resolute hatch, and go up to $72,250 plus on-road costs for the JCW Clubman Untold. Full price and specification lists for all models are at the bottom of this story.
Available on the Cooper S and Cooper SE three-door electric hatchbacks, Cooper and Cooper S five-door hatchbacks and Cooper S Convertible, the Resolute Edition is said to exude “individuality, traditional style, confidence and unmistakable charisma”.
Highlights of this variant include Rebel Green paint, white or black mirrors and roof, bronze exterior accents, 17-inch or 18-inch wheels, black badging, gold hood stripes and upholstery in black leather or light cloth/leatherette.
Limited to Cooper S and John Cooper Works Clubmans, the Untold Edition adds Sage Green metallic paint, unique 18-inch wheels, brass accents, black badges, black or green leather trim and the Excitement and Driving Packages. †
Meanwhile, Untamed Edition versions of the Countryman Cooper S and Cooper SE plug-in hybrid features such as Momentum Gray paint, body-colored exterior accents, matte blue stripes, black and blue badging, two-tone 18-inch wheels and green or black leather seats.
No changes have been made to the vehicles’ powertrains, meaning they adopt the following engines from their donor variants:
- Cooper (5-door hatch): 1.5-litre three-cylinder turbo petrol, 100 kW/220 Nm, 8.2 seconds from 0-100 km/h
- Cooper S (all models): 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo petrol, 141 kW/280 Nm, 6.7 to 7.5 seconds from 0-100 km/h
- Cooper SE plug-in hybrid (Countryman): 1.5-litre turbo three-cylinder, electric motor and 9.6 kWh battery, 165 kW/385 Nm combined, 60 km electric range, 6.8 seconds 0-100 km/h
- Cooper SE electric (3-door hatch): 135 kW/270 Nm electric motor, 32.6 kWh battery, 233 km electric range, 7.3 seconds 0-100 km/h
- John Cooper Works (Clubman): 2.0-litre four-cylinder turbo petrol, 225 kW/450 Nm, 5.1 seconds from 0-100 km/h.
All models are front-wheel drive except the Clubman JCW and Countryman Cooper SE PHEV. The Cooper hatch uses a seven-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission, the Cooper S and JCW use an eight-speed torque converter automatic transmission, and the Cooper SE PHEV uses a six-speed automatic.
The 2023 Mini Resolute, Untold and Untamed Edition Series is now available to order ahead of the first Australian arrivals expected in late 2022.
2023 Mini Special Edition Australian Awards
- Mini Cooper S Resolute three-door – $53,800
- Mini Cooper SE Resolute Three-door – $63,825
- Mini Cooper Resolute five-door – $45,800
- Mini Cooper S Resolute five-door – $55,450
- Mini Convertible Cooper S Resolute – $59,880
- Mini Clubman Cooper S Untold – $58,900
- Mini Clubman John Cooper Works Untold – $72,250
- Mini Countryman Cooper S Untamed – $62,400
- Mini Countryman Cooper SE Untamed – $70,000
Note: All prices above do not include on-road costs.
Features of the 2023 Mini Resolute Edition include:
- Rebel Green body paint (previously exclusive to JCW)
- Pepper White roof and mirror caps (hatchbacks only)
- Black soft top roof and mirror caps (convertible only)
- Remove Exterior Chrome
- Resolute Bronze headlight surrounds, grille, taillights, front scuttles, door and tailgate handles
- Resolute Bronze front air intakes and fuel cap (Cooper S only)
- Gloss black badges, inner grille frame, exhaust tips and exclusive Cooper S grille support
- Black window trim (hatchbacks only)
- Golden stripes on the hood
- Golden sill stripes with ‘RESOLUTE’ lettering
- 18-inch Pulse Spoke Black (gasoline cars) or 17-inch Electric Collection Spoke wheels (electric hatch only)
- Sports seats in the front in Carbon Black leather or Light Checkered fabric/artificial leather
- Black armrests and knee rolls
- Nappa leather sports steering wheel with unique badges
- Anthracite headliner (hatchbacks only)
- Golden pinstripes on the seats
- Ambient LED lighting (taken from Mini Yours)
- 8.8-inch central touchscreen (acquired from Mini Yours)
- Riding Modes (taken from Mini Yours)
Optional: 17″ Tentacle Spoke Black wheels, Union Jack headrest embroidery
Features of the 2023 Mini Untold Edition include:
- Sage green metallic paint
- John Cooper Works Aerodynamic Exterior Kit
- Dark green lower body trim (instead of black)
- Hood and roof sports stripes
- Striped graphic on side scuttles, sill plates and in projected pool lighting
- 18-inch ‘Untold Spoke’ wheels in black and gold
- Brass grille surrounds, radiator crossmember
- Brass ‘CLUBMAN’ tailgate badge (JCW only)
- Gloss black door handles, tailpipes, mini badges and model designation
- Sage Green leather upholstery with fabric inserts and light colored stitching and piping
- OR Carbon Black leather interior
- Sports seats
- Sage green illuminated accent stripes
- Refined brass ventilation grilles
- “Edition” badges on the handlebars and floor mats
- Adaptive LED headlights
- Excitement and Driving Packages
- Anthracite headliner
- Atmospheric interior lighting
Optional: black roof and mirror caps
Features of the 2023 Mini Untamed Edition include:
- Momentum Gray metallic paint
- Front air intake rim in body color, air curtain inserts, side skirts, reflector inserts and lower rear apron
- Black mini logos with body color accents
- Frozen Bluestone matte side stripes, PHEV ‘E’ badges, interior inlays and side scuttle accents
- 18-inch ‘Untamed’ Two-Tone Wheels
- Black roof, mirror caps, roof rails, headlight surrounds and exterior accents
- Side scuttles with mountain image and ‘Untamed’ lettering
- Leather sports seats in Highland Green (with blue and green stitching) or Carbon Black
- Frozen Bluestone illuminated interior trim and door sills
- Frozen Blue, Arctic Silver and gloss black interior accents
- ‘Untamed’ lettering on the seats and nappa leather steering wheel
- Unique floor mats
- Anthracite headliner