It’s hard to imagine living today without a consistent internet signal, and if you’re regularly interrupted, you’ll understand how frustrating it can be to rely on a subpar internet signal. Fast and stable internet at home is no longer a luxury but a necessity. Many people rely on the Internet for work, learning, and communication with distant loved ones. You also need high-speed internet for data-hungry activities such as online gaming and streaming movies, live sports, and TV shows.
So whether you’re looking to cut the cord, improve your online gaming experience, or simply upgrade your slow internet service to a faster one, this up-to-date roundup of the best super-fast internet deals and bundles is the place to start. Fortunately, the ubiquity of high-speed internet means you can get the bandwidth you need at lower prices than ever before. As fiber networks are rolled out across the country, gigabit internet is also more accessible. Also check out these wireless router deals to save even more money on equipment rental.
Best internet deals for home
- — Internet subscriptions starting at $40, plus a free year of Disney+ for new members. The $90-per-month Fios Gigabit plan also gets you a free router rental, a free year of Hulu, and you can now mix and match services to build a custom bundle.
- — Internet 1000 Mbps gigabit plans starting at $55/month (same price as the Internet 300 plan) for a limited time. The AT&T TV + Internet all-inclusive package includes TV and 300 Mbps Internet for $95/month at no additional cost for unlimited data. Bundle TV and Internet and get a free Visa gift card worth up to $200.
- — Internet plans from $50/month with speeds up to 400 Mbps, free modem rentals, free antivirus software, and no data caps. Internet plus TV bundles also start at $95/month, and Spectrum offers up to $500 buyout from your current contract if you switch.
- — Get internet and streaming for just $30 a month; bundle with basic TV for $15 more. Gigabit plans for high-speed internet only start at $80, and you can save $15 with a free self-install kit.
- — Optimum offers new customers gigabit internet for $50 a month with the option to add a TV service for just $30 a month. Optimum offers 300 Mbps internet for $30 per month if you don’t need gigabit speed and bandwidth. Customers can choose the Internet, TV and mobile phone service they want and change their service level at any time without penalty. New customers also currently receive a $200 Visa Prepaid Card and HBO Max is included for one year. In addition, customers can now add the Optimum Mobile service (which starts at $14 per line per month) for free for a year.
Verizon’s high-speed Internet service has a lot to offer, with speeds starting from 100-200 Mbps for $40 a month, and new customers get a free year of Disney+ (which returns to just $7 a month after your free year is up). Perhaps the best value is the $80/month Fios Gigabit plan, which includes 940 Mbps internet and a free router rental, and Verizon now allows you to build your own internet, TV, and phone bundle so you can get a custom plan. package that won’t make you pay for things you don’t want or need.
AT&T is a solid option if you want to bundle the Internet with TV. High-speed Internet 1000 fiber plans now start at an introductory price of $40 per month, or you can opt for an AT&T TV + Internet bundle for $95 per month at no additional cost for unlimited data (a $30 value). New customers who bundle TV and Internet can also get a Visa card worth a whopping $300.
Spectrum Internet plans start at $50 a month with speeds up to 400 Mbps, which isn’t a great deal in itself, but the ISP offers free modem rentals and free antivirus software with your plan. Base speeds also start at 100 Mbps. Plus, if you’re stuck with a contract with another ISP that you’re not happy with, Spectrum offers up to $500 to buy it out for you. Internet plus TV bundles also start at just $95 per month, which is one of the better deals on such a package.
Xfinity is a solid, no-frills choice if your needs are moderate. The 100 Mbps “Performance 100” plan starts at $40 per month, and for $15 more you can bundle that plan with a standard TV package (upgraded TV and Internet packages with 200 Mbps Internet are available for just $5 more) . Gigabit plans for high-speed internet only start at $80 if you don’t need a bundled TV. You can also save $15 with Xfinity’s free self-install kit.
Basic Internet plans from Cox range from $30 per month for 10 Mbps download speeds to $80 per month for speeds up to 500 Mbps, with two tiers in between. Cox also has its super-fast “Gigablast” Internet plan, which starts at $100 per month, giving you even faster download speeds of up to 940 Mbps. TV and Internet bundles are available from just $90, with speeds of 150 Mbps and 140+ channels.
Windstream plans start at an introductory price of $36 per month for the Enhanced Kinetic package (200 Mbps speeds with no data cap), but you can enjoy speeds up to 1,000 Mbps with Windstream’s high-speed Internet plans that start at just $66 — giving this ISP is one of the cheapest options for gigabit internet. It’s also great value if you want to bundle up, with basic TV and Internet packages starting at $55 and TV and Gigabit packages starting at $75.
Suddenlink offers 200 Mbps of internet for $25 per month. Suddenlink’s 1 Gig Internet costs $45 per month with the option to add a TV service for just $24 per month. Customers can choose the desired service level for Internet, TV and mobile telephony and change their service level at any time without penalty. New customers also currently receive a $200 Visa Prepaid Card and HBO Max is included for one year.
- Optimum offers new customers gigabit internet for $50 a month with the option to add a TV service for just $24 a month. Optimum offers 300 Mbps internet for $30 per month if you don’t need gigabit speed and bandwidth. Customers can choose the Internet, TV and mobile phone service they want and change their service level at any time without penalty. New customers also currently receive a $200 Visa Prepaid Card and HBO Max is included for one year. In addition, customers who add an Optimum Mobile service (which starts at $14 per line per month) will receive a $100 Visa Prepaid Card bonus.
Looking for even more fun stuff? Visit our curated Deals Hub.