The Arlo Go 2 LTE is a premium 1080p, 4G LTE security camera for areas that Wi-Fi cannot reach. Add to that two-way conversation; a siren; cloud and MicroSD recording; Arlo’s privacy commitment, and it’s best in class.
Arlo Go 2 LTE
The new Arlo Go 2 LTE (website here) is based on the premium Ultra and Pro series camera. It has an IP65 rating, strong 4G radio and Wi-Fi connectivity.
It records up to 1080p (to make sparing use of the 4G bandwidth) in color, both during the day and at night.
Use it for
- Home or office where wifi can’t reach – sheds, gardens, gates, access points
- Gray nomads and campers to watch over their van/rig/camp
- Holiday homes where wifi is not always available
- Construction Sites for Security and Entry Surveillance
- Pop-up shops, food trucks and more where good WiFi isn’t available
- Boat owners (it’s IP65 so be aware of salt water exposure)
it works with any Teclo 4G data plan and has a GPS location tracking feature.
We have a full review – read more here. we also rate the corresponding solar panel for true portability.
we’ve added the $119 Arlo solar panel (VMA5600) with the magnetic cable for Ultra/2, Pro2/3/4, and Go 2.
This is one of the few solar panels that actually works – many brands have much lower DC efficiency (
CyberShack Arlo news and reviews