Today you’ll find a deal on the Vitamix FoodCycler, discounted Outdoor Voices gear and savings on the Dyson V8 Origin+ Cordless Vacuum Cleaner. All that and more below.
Thanks to a Fourth of July sale at Drybar, you can now save on premium hair care – from shampoo, conditioner and styling products to tools like blow dryers, curling irons and straighteners. Everything is 20% off, plus lightning discounts appear daily until July 7.
Save on the web’s favorite sheets, bedding, loungewear and more with this Summer Savings Event at Brooklinen. Now through July 6, you can get 15% off almost everything on the site, including everything you need for maximum fun. Swap in your stuffy winter bedding and relax in the softest linen sheets or lay your head on a pillow we adore.
Outdoor Voices has long been one of our top picks for activewear, loungewear and even outdoor gear. Now’s the time to shop the much-loved brand — select summer favorites get a 30% discount for a limited time. Shop now through July 5, bestselling styles like the Track Dress, the Hudson Skort, the Doing Things Bra and more at heavy discounts.
Do you want to reduce your kitchen waste? The Vitamix FoodCycler is a countertop device that breaks down food scraps (including chicken bones!) in just hours. Like magic, you have a nutrient-rich fertilizer that mixes with soil to nourish your garden. Quiet, compact and odorless, the FoodCycler is a great investment — especially at this low price.
Dyson vacuums are always a worthy addition to your home cleaning routine, even if they are a more expensive choice. The V8 Origin+ is an ultra-lightweight cordless option that’s versatile and especially great for pet hair, plus it comes with several mounting options to suit all of your cleaning needs. A full charge gives you up to 40 minutes of use. Right now you can get this premium vacuum for $100 off eBay.
• Create atmosphere with Philips Hue app-controlled lamps, which get even better when they come at a very low price, like now.
• Bio-Oil Skin Care Oil is incredible for hydrating the sun-kissed sun, and it’s a great deal at $10 off Amazon right now.
• Tushy bidets are one of those things that even Nordstrom sells – now 40% off, no less.
• Score 50% off gear, clothing and accessories — that’s over 1,000 items — during this Fourth of July sale at Backcountry.
• Google’s Nest Hub 7 is 40% off at Best Buy, and it does everything from streaming Netflix shows to letting the family know when dinner is ready.
• Old Spice, Secret and Gillette deodorants are two for $12 at Walgreens, just in time for the sweatiest days of summer.
• When it’s time to brush up on some language skills, Babbel is now offering deals from 30% off three months to 60% off a lifetime subscription through July 8th.
• Cuisinart cookware and cast iron is the deal of the day at Woot!, so replace those battered pots and pans while the deals are running strong.
• Aerogarden’s Fourth of July sale is now underway, meaning you can save a lot on the systems for growing your own herbs – and save a lot of money by not having to buy them at the supermarket anymore.
• Eddie Bauer’s sales are as legendary as his outdoor gear and clothing, and right now you can get 50% off during the Fourth of July sale, plus an additional 50% off the clearance with code CAMPING50.
Direct-to-consumer brand Caraway offers high-quality cookware with a non-stick coating that takes the hassle out of cooking and storage – and it’s just beautiful to look at. Right now, you can get 10% off site-wide, including the much-loved casserole, baking sheets, and even linens. Sales at Caraway are super rare, so don’t hesitate if you’ve got your eye on something.
Last-minute additions to your summer wardrobe and beyond are now within reach, thanks to Madewell’s latest sale. Get 40% off your selected categories now — warm weather essentials like shorts, t-shirts and swimwear — and 25% off almost everything else. Make sure to use the code SUNSHINE to score these savings, now through July 4th.
There’s no doubt about it: Nugget ice cream is the best kind of ice cream. And you can get this coveted type of ice cream at home with the GE Opal Nugget Ice Maker, now discounted at $50. Yes, that’s quite a bit to drop on an ice cream maker, but ice cream lovers say it’s worth it. Not to mention that this machine has everything from a compact, portable size to Bluetooth connectivity.
It’s founder Jing’s birthday, so now you can get up to 25% off site-wide at Fly By Jing. Buy sauces, dumplings, spice mixes and more, and amplify your home cooking immensely. Manufactured in small batches in Chengdu, the products bring big flavor to every dish.
Girlfriend Collective’s activewear is sustainably made, sizing and ultra chic – what’s not to love? Now through July 4, the brand is hosting its annual anniversary sale, so you can save up to 60% on select styles, from best-selling workout gear to swimwear to lounge sets and more.
The Moon Pod bean bags are a huge upgrade from the lean options of your childhood. Designed to mimic the sensations of flotation therapy, these chairs do just that; whether you’re sitting, leaning or lying down, the Moon Pod is ultra-supportive and molds to your body and every adjustment you make. Now until the end of the month you can get 25% off sitewide and save on Moon Pods, pillows and accessories.