In true business sense, Karen From Finance has cooked the books – she will be on stage live on December 2, fighting for justice in ‘DOING TIME’ at Northcote Theater.
A follow-up to her award-winning debut stage tour, Out of office – Karen From Finance’s hilarious new one-woman show brings her quirky approach to drag, incredible humor and more drama to our favorite corporate queen.
What you need to know
- Karen from Finance is coming to Melbourne for her BEING IN JAIL show
- It is a follow-up to her award-winning debut stage tour, Out of office
- She will be performing at the Northcote Theater on December 2nd
Check out Melbourne’s latest shows and theatrical events here†
Karen From Finance is in trouble, BIG trouble… She read the books and got thrown into trouble! She goes to trial and fights for justice and freedom. Karen Van Finance presents BEING IN PRISON.
Karen is headed for incarceration, and her colleagues Frank-the-CEO and Amanda-from-the-reception couldn’t be happier – the way they’re mocking is downright criminal!
Will Karen From Finance Prove Her Innocence? Will she run free? Maybe our favorite straighty-180 accountant isn’t so innocent after all…
With the support of US Drag icon and legend Tammie Brown (RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 1 & All Stars Season 1)Karen Van Finance BEING IN JAIL will be the talk of the town in legal circles for years to come!
Karen from Finance BEING IN JAIL travel dates
- Thursday November 24 – Factory Theatre, Sydney
- Friday November 25 – Fortitude Music Hall, Brisbane
- Friday December 2 – Northcote Theatre, Melbourne
- Saturday December 3 – Skycity Theatre, Auckland
Tickets go on presale to the public on Wednesday, July 6 at noon. Grab them when they go on sale by going here.