KHN chief Washington correspondent Julie Rovner discussed Supreme Court decision to reverse Roe v. Wade on NPR/WAMU’s “1A” on June 24. She also discussed the impact of the Carolinas ruling on WFAE’s “Charlotte Talks With Mike Collins” on June 27, and joined WBUR/NPR’s “Here & Now” on June 29 to discuss the response from the Biden administration. on the decision of the Supreme Court.
- Click here to hear Rovner on “1A”
- Click Here To Hear Rovner On “Charlotte Talks With Mike Collins”
- Click here to hear Rovner on “Here & Now”
- Read Rovner’s “Supreme Court Conservatives, As Expected, End National Right to Abortion”
- Read Rovner’s “Five Things to Know Now That the Supreme Court Overturned Roe v. Wade”
KHN (Kaiser Health News) is a national editorial that produces in-depth journalism on health issues. Together with Policy Analysis and Polling, KHN is one of the three major operational programs of KFF (Kaiser Family Foundation). KFF is an endowed non-profit organization that provides information on health issues to the nation.
USE OUR CONTENT
This story can be republished for free (details).