April15.90% or 23.90% Variable
Recommended creditExcellent/good credit
- 5% cashback on gas everywhere (up to $6,000)
- Plus members earn 3% back on eligible purchases when shopping in the club or digitally through Sam’s Club when using their Sam’s Club Mastercard and an additional 2% back on their Plus membership, for a total of up to 5% rewards on eligible purchases.
- 3% cashback on dining and takeout
- 1% cash back on all other eligible purchases.
Intro Purchase APRN/A
Rewards and Redemption Details
The Sam’s Club Mastercard is available for issuance by Synchrony Bank. With no annual fee, the card is available to use at both Walmart and Sam’s Club stores, and also doubles as your membership card for greater convenience.
Most important features
The Sam’s Club Mastercard is the right card for Walmart and Sam’s Club loyalists who choose the brand for everyday purchases such as groceries, prescription drugs, and gasoline. If you’re a frequent customer at Sam’s Club, Walmart, or both, it’s easy to pile on the rewards in the form of Sam Club’s signature Sam’s Cash.
Rewards start immediately with a $30 credit when you open a new account and spend $30 within the first 30 days. However, it is important to note that this minimum does not include alcohol, tobacco, gift cards and pharmacy purchases.
To earn, there is also Sam’s Club’s signature program, Sam’s Cash, which allows you to track both your Cash Rewards and Sam’s Club Mastercard Cash Back Rewards. You will receive 2% Sam’s Cash for all purchases in the club. This includes all street-side takeout orders, as well as those Scan & Go in-store purchases. There is 5% Sam’s Cash for gas purchases, up to $6,000 per year, with 3% for meals and 1% for other purchases.
Plus, Plus members receive an exclusive 3% discount on Sam’s Club purchases. Plus members also get additional benefits, such as early curbside pickup and free select generic recipes.
- Extra cashback on purchases at Sam’s Club and Walmart
- Gas and Dinner Rewards
- Sam’s Cash for faster payment
- Membership required
- Best benefits reserved for Plus members